The term “Novikov Designs” or “ND”, “us”,”our”,”we”, refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Novikov Designs, George Moore Close, Oxford OX4. The term “you” or “the user” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Novikov Designs prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Novikov Designs and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Novikov Designs. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Novikov Designs takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
What we collect
Data you give us:
You may give us your identity and contact details (such as your first name and last name, email address, phone number and address) when you correspond with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. We will also collect your data if we enter into a contract with you.
Data collected automatically – Cookies:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to help us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, so you can modify your browser setting to decline all cookies, if you prefer. Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How We Use Your Data:
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Internal record keeping;
- Where we need to perform a contract with you;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- Where we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Where we may use the information to improve our products and services.
Retention of Data:
Sharing Your Data:
We may share your Personal Data with third party companies and individuals we engage to:
- facilitate our Services;
- assist us in analysing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may disclose your Personal Data to our professional advisers, and if we are required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and never sell or share it with other organisations for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites:
Our website, social media pages and apps may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or if you wish to remove your personal data from our records, please email us at [email protected]